Pokemon Saga
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

50 shades of Fuchsia [Plot] [Battle]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Red

Red

Pokédollars Pokédollars : 2105

50 shades of Fuchsia [Plot] [Battle] Empty
PostSubject: 50 shades of Fuchsia [Plot] [Battle]   50 shades of Fuchsia [Plot] [Battle] Dot10Sat Oct 26, 2013 10:54 pm

The helpless Tyranitar floated several feet off the ground before being violently flung into the distance, it's roars of terror fading into nothingness as it scaled off the edge of the cliff. "The amount of male Tyranitar trying to challenge us to gain position as an Alpha is getting ridiculous. We'll have to address this." "Agreed. We could get this dealt with in a few hours. After all, they aren't much of a challeng-" Mewtwo's musing was cut off by a sudden ringing echoing throughout the mouth of the cave. Reaching into the right breast pocket hidden on the inside of his Jacket, Red withdrew his Pokedex.

Incoming Call from Professor Oak

Red immediately answered upon seeing who was calling him, raising the Pokedex to his ear only to be greeted by the safe, familiar voice of his professor.
"Hey Red, how've you been?"
"Good, good. On Mount silver at the moment, trying to control the Tyranitar population. There's been a sudden boom and Mewtwo and I can't figure out why. Either an environmental change is boosting their development or there has to be third party interferenc-"
"Red, i'm sorry to cut you off but you asked me to let you know if I had any news about Legendary pokemon sightings. A colleague of mine, Professor Nielson just called me. He's currently doing some work in the Safari Zone in Fuchsia City when he and his colleagues spotted a pokemon that he described as being a white quadrupedal creature without wings that was gliding through the air. He reported it had a strange gold structure in it's abdomen that formed a four spoked wheel that didn't properly join at the top and bottom. His description perfectly matches the legends of the Alpha pokem-"
"Arceus. Where was it flying? "Southeast, towards the ocean." "Thank you professor. I will investigate immediately."

Red hung up and turned to Mewtwo, aware he had been listening to the conversation by reading Red's mind. "What do you think?" "I think it's about time we left." As Mewtwo replied, his eyes began to glow a dark purple, and circular spheres of black energy began to wrap itself around the pair. When it consumed them fully, both the spheres and the people they contained vanished. Red and Mewtwo reappeared on the southern shore of Kanto. Turning around, he could see Fuchsia city behind them. "Nice aim. Let's get a better vantage point." Mewtwo nodded and the pair began to lift off the ground, rising roughly fifty metres into the air. After scanning the horizon for a few moments, their eyes both locked on a strange black patch in the ocean to their left. Without red having to speak, Mewtwo had already begun to fly them over, and the pair landed on a strange, clearly unnatural island. It was perfectly level with the ocean, yet the waves were avoiding it. The surf on all sides was normal, waves coming in and out constantly, yet if a wave approached the island it would suddenly flatten out, losing all momentum and instead simply becoming prefectly still. The island itself kept this same flatness. It was perfectly square, and roughly 500 metres in diametre as far as Red could tell. The outer edges of the island were smooth, jet black obsidian. Although it was typically quite a brittle stone, it took a sharp blow from Mewtwo without so much as cracking. In the heart of the island sat what could only be described as an inverted pyramid. The ground descended down in steps in such a pattern that it would work perfectly as a mould for a pyramid ornament. The sides were perfectly parallel and square, and moved downwards in increments from four sides, slowly descending down to meet a single point.

As Red and Mewtwo descended, the pair noticed strange writing on the steps. It was a series of strange circles and lines that seemed to be a form of language unlike anything the pair had ever seen before. Mewtwo paused to analyse it, while Red continued to walk down the smooth obsidian staircase. Finally, he reached the bottom, the "Tip" of this inverted pyramid. Instead of meeting in a single point, it formed a metre wide square hole which descended down for what seemed to be miles. Red dropped a water bottle into the hole, but after waiting patiently for several minutes, he never heard any sound of impact whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
https://pokemonsaga.rpg-board.net
Green

Green

Pokédollars Pokédollars : 456

PostSubject: Re: 50 shades of Fuchsia [Plot] [Battle]   50 shades of Fuchsia [Plot] [Battle] Dot10Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:21 am

Green had been walking from the Lavender town in the kanto region when he had heard the news, his duty as a ranger had taken him to hunting Poke'mon thieves across the globe, but he'd been heading back to pallet town for a bit of a rest. It had been a long year of dropping rackets and doing good wherever he was able to find it and make himself useful, from place to place and stomping on the dreams of those who would use Poke'mon as weapons or steal the hard work of trainers with their Poke'mon partners. It was on the way he decided to take his Poke'mon to the Poke'mon centre in the area for their weekly check-up he heard the familiar ringing of his cellphone, reaching into his pocket he drew the device, reading the caller before opening the phone to reveal his grandfather.

"Heya Gramps, long time no see... what's the happs?"

He spoke bitterly, it had been more than apparent in his Poke'mon journey that his grandfather Oakido had been more in favour of Red and his journey and his achievements. There was little he had done which had deserved the praise of his Grandfather, and from the beginning Green had always had the head-start on Red, but not any-more... This had caused an amount of Ire to generate from Green toward his Grandfather and his selectively sunny disposition. But as his Grandfather began to talk, Green could hear the sincerety and even to a point worry in his grandfather's voice.

"Green, we have a situation, there has been a rare Poke'mon sighting on the outside of Fuchsia City, I've sent Red and I traced him to an area off shore, but I can't track his Poke'dex any-more... I need you to go there and back him up, he might be in trouble!"

Green rolled his eyes, of course it was Red, how could it not be... But what his Grandfather said sounded serious, and if there was a legendary Poke'mon there that red would not be able to handle, he would need help... and in an area like Fuchsia city the trainers and the gym leaders in the area would not be strong enough to be able to help him. There had only been a few times where they had been forced to work together, like the defeating of team Rocket, but this would be a whole new ball game.

"Alright Gramps, I'm in, you said there was a sighting, what was the report?"

"My colleague said that it was a white quadrupedal creature that was gliding through the air without wings. He reported it had a strange gold structure in it's abdomen that formed a four spoked wheel that didn't properly join at the top and bottom. His description perfectly matches the legends of the Alpha Poke'mon Arceus... You need to understand green that Re-" *Hang up~*

Green cursed under his breath, before looking to his belt, there was very little that they would be able to do to a Poke'mon like that, but together, they had to try. Green had hung up on his Grandfather, but, it seemed that it was time for their ultimate test. Letting out Mew, they needed to get there as quickly as possible... Though it seemed that the whimsical Poke'mon could already sense that something was amiss, looking distantly toward the direction they needed to go.

"You already feel it don't you? Okay mew, fly us there as fast as you can, but don't stress yourself okay?"

Green spoke with care, and as the psychic bubble wrapped around him and his friend, lifting them off the ground and bulleting them and mach-speeds toward their destination, Green's pokemon were fighting fit, he only hoped that he would be able to do what he needed to. Looking down he saw the gap in the ocean, which was no doubt the area where Red had gone, the brave fool... Nodding to his Mew, he rocketed down head-first as his mew like many times before had his life in hits hands, letting go of its psychic grip and allowing green to free-fall down the hole toward the centre of the inverted pyramid. Before casting a psychic bubble below him, catching him softly with no short amount of stress on his part, though he knew Mew would never drop him...

Flipping out his phone torch, there seemed to be no signs of battle, but he did land in the very centre of the area... though, it seemed more like an ancient grandstand... perhaps even an arena... There was sand topping the ground and Mew danced around happily as if the place seemed like a long lost holiday home.

"You know this place Mew..?"

He spoke lightly to the mewling and nodding of the legendary pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Red

Red

PostSubject: Re: 50 shades of Fuchsia [Plot] [Battle]   50 shades of Fuchsia [Plot] [Battle] Dot10Mon Oct 28, 2013 3:49 am

Red removed the sheet of paper from the surface of the step, holding it up to what little light managed to penetrate the depths. His charcoal etching was far easier to examine than the pitch black obsidian, but it did him no good. The markings were clearly trying to communicate something. It wasn't a drawing or depiction of anything, so it was probably some form of communication. "Green is here." Mewtwo said coldly, his gaze not breaking from the surface of the pyramid step he was examining. Looking around, Red saw no sign of Green whatsoever, but knew that Mewtwo would be able to detect their arrival long before it actually occurred. Turning back to his drawing, Red withdrew his pokedex, taking a picture before moving on to the next series of markings, ready to etch them as well. The feeling of a sudden violent disturbance in the air current caused Red to raise his head, turning away from the wall just in time to see Green encased in a purple bubble plummet straight down the hole in the centre of the pyramid. "For the love of god...Mewtwo, i'm going down. Give me a soft landing, please."

Red slid his Pokedex back into his Jacket pocket before taking a moment to adjust his hat. In one swift motion, he leapt off the stone he stood on, his legs pressed tightly together and his arms pinned to his chest to avoid smashing them against the walls of the tight surface on the way down. The fall was longer than Red expected, easily minutes went by as he fell in complete darkness, his gaze locked on his feet. Suddenly, he saw the beam of a torch approaching rapidly and braced himself for sudden landing. There was no bubble encasing Red, but he knew better than to doubt his Mewtwo's ability to stop him from hurting himself. Sure enough, a second before Red landed a sheet of dark purple matter formed at his feet, and as soon as Red hit it, all momentum was immediately sapped from him, causing him to land as gently as if he had fell a few centimetres.

A soft pink tail poked the back of Red's head, and he turned around with a smile to come face to face with Mew, his soft face smiling softly back at him. He wrapped his arms around the small pokemon tightly, hugging it close for a moment before it wriggled free from his grip. As Red turned to try and locate Green, his vision was suddenly flooded with white as a powerful flash blinded him. His hand snapped to his eyes, covering them from the light as best he could. After a few moments, the light slowly faded, and, cautiously, he uncovered his eyes. The cavern was completely illuminated, the air now full of countless basketball sized purple spheres that shone brightly. In the centre of this scene floated Red's faithful Mewtwo, who was busy distributing the spheres so they covered every section of the cavern. Now properly illuminated, the walls revealed themselves to be covered in the same type of etchings as the inverted pyramid's steps were covered in. His eyes finally locked upon Green, who couldn't help but look rather pathetic holding his torch now that the room was properly illuminated.

"...Hello." Red said flatly towards his rival. Clearly either Green had made the same arrangement with Professor Oak as Red had, or the professor was worried. Either way, the extra competition was frustrating. If it was Arceus, it would be him that captured him, not Green. "Headstrong as ever, I see." Red remarked, admittedly rather snidely, commenting on Green's reckless suicide dive. A calmer individual would have taken the time to examine the scene before diving in face first. Still, he snideness was admittedly fuelled by concern, as he didn't want his friend to get hurt.
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: 50 shades of Fuchsia [Plot] [Battle]   50 shades of Fuchsia [Plot] [Battle] Dot10Mon Oct 28, 2013 4:10 am

As the lights shone brightly, he held up his hands to shield himself from the light, putting the torch away and allowing himself to adjust his own eyes while Mew used its tail, curling into a small spinning ball and rotating around in the air playfully before sensing its partner's feelings toward the newcomer Red, Mew-two was known for its telepathy, while Mew its much more subtle empathic skills allowed it similar senses on a much more animalistic and base scale, though little less effective. The flying Mew recognised the newcomer, as a boy who had left Pallet town some years ago, but at the inner feelings of its partner, its eyes focused and a determined look came over its face, like it was trying to be professional.

"Long time no see Redd-boy, Gramps was worried about you so he naturally sent ME as your backup. So, don't worry, if you fail I'll be there to catch you and pick up the pieces, and catch that Legendary Poke'mon..!"

He said with a wave of his hand tilting his head upward and speaking to the sky, his eyes closed overcome by the cocky and overconfident nature that had once been prevalent in his persona... Though, he remembered Blastoise... Opening his eyes he looked around himself at the room, the orbs, Red had done a nice job with lighting the place up. He would have simply had mew use Flash, but this worked just as well... his cocky expression faded from his face into one that seemed entranced by the scope of the area, looking down to the sand beneath his feet and brushing aside some of it to reveal stone which was covered in scratch marks, which confirmed his theory... When Green next opened his mouth, his attitude had dissolved entirely, and began to sound civil and many times more adult.

"But I wonder how old this place is, Mew seems to recognise it... So, this place is old... I think this could have been an ancient arena perhaps, made by the first men of Kanto and used to battle with Poke'mon, or even using them... There are scratch-marks under the sand, the sand is probably here to hide the traced from thousands of battles..."

He spoke heavily, Mew traced its eyes along the area, and moved over to sit on Green's head, resting its chin on his forehead like a hat like Red's looking over to mew-two, mewling lightly in questionable remarks, wondering whether or not the creature which stood before it was truly its child. Mew-two looked different to it, but it could tell it was still the same Poke'mon. Mewling as it floated off Green's head to orbit Mewtwo upside down in an amount of wonder at its form.

So, Red, whaddya think?
Back to top Go down
Red

Red

PostSubject: Re: 50 shades of Fuchsia [Plot] [Battle]   50 shades of Fuchsia [Plot] [Battle] Dot10Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:03 am

"So, Red, whaddya think?"

"I have no idea. The same strange circular glyphs were covering the pyramid you fell past." Without having to vocalize his desire for the action to occur, Mewtwo suddenly dropped to the floor of the cavern, sinking his fist into it. It shattered on impact, leaving a sizeable crater. "This is nothing like the Pyramid above. We couldn't scratch it." Mewtwo floated back to his position in the sky, his mind taking the pieces of the floor it had shattered and reforming them as he cleared the space. "Mewtwo, how fa-" "The drop was exactly 2416 metres from the top of the Pyramid above to the arena floor, presuming it is an arena. Arena itself spans 500 metres from wall to wall. And no, Red. There are no hidden doors, traps triggers or mechanisms that I can detect." Red sighed. It was both convenient and annoying that Mewtwo practically lived in his head. "Seems we're at a stalemate here until we can start to translate some of these glyphs. The ones on the pyramid above were clearly language of some sort, I was taking tracings to send to Professor Oak when you decided to leap down here." "If I might interject here, this is an Arena. Why not make use of that fact? You two haven't had a proper fight in years, and I for one am itching for a challenge. We've spent far too long on Mount Silver playing with the Dragons." Red sighed in frustration. There was no trace of the Legendary pokemon here, and the evidence they'd found would take a long time to decode, so naturally Mewtwo immediately tried to get a fight going. He was always trying to get Red to give him a worthy opponent of some description... Ever since the New Island incident he had developed a powerful obsession with battling.

"We can't, Mewtwo. We left my other pokemon back on Mount Silv-" Before Red even finished his sentence, Five glowing spheres appeared in-front of Red, dropping his pokeballs at his feet. Clearly, he had thought of everything. Gathering up his companions, Red placed them at their appropriate positions on his belt before turning to face Green.

"Green, I challenge you to a battle!"
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: 50 shades of Fuchsia [Plot] [Battle]   50 shades of Fuchsia [Plot] [Battle] Dot10Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:02 am

Green looked at his opponent with a small smile, it would be the first battle that they had had for some time now, and though it was something that they would not normally on the list in this place, as Red and his Mewtwo seemed to be talking to each other, Green sent the all clear to Oakido, from there he would probably organise a team of archaeologists to investigate the area on a more professional level, while the two of them would more than likely be charged with defending them just in case anything went wrong with the team. The smile didn't fade as he prepared himself for the fight which would inevitably follow. Mewtwo seemed to be a little bloodthirsty, more than likely due to the fact that Mew was present and it wanting to stretch out its muscles properly. But then Green thought about what Red had just said... that it didn't seem like we would be able to scratch the higher stone... It was probably to protect the arena from collateral, alluring it more and more to being some kind of ancient pokemon Colosseum.

"Okay Red, I'll give you a battle, I'll teach you how we battle in my neck of the woods, team on team! I've wanted a rematch ever since you took my title as Poke'mon champion!"

Green said with a smile and fire in his eyes, as he reached for his belt, Mew returned itself preparing itself for the battle, as well as its own dramatic entrance, but it would not be the first pokemon on his list to send out, gripping a Poke'ball was the Poke'mon which Oakido had given him not long after the beginning of his journey, the Eevee which had long since been evolved into a Jolteon, the Poke'mon was his closest partner, and dearest friend. Clasping his fingers around its Poke'ball, he took enough paces back to be far enough back for the battle.

Pick your Poke'mon Red, we draw on three... One... Two... Three!

And with a wind up, Green hurled the Poke'ball which contained his lead, as the Speed-ball hit the ground the crimson light of the mechanism exploded out, until standing there was a wondrous looking spiked Jolteon, long evolved into its Mega Evolutionary state. The power of its electricity crackled, potent enough to surpass that of nearly every electric Poke'mon except those of legendary standing. The energetic Poke'mon growled to the heavens as it crouched into position. They had been through their battle plan so many times before that Green did not even need to speak for Jolteon to get to the strategy which they had already planned out.

There was a quiver over Jolteon's skin as it darted off to a side, moving quickly, and then moving easily faster as it intended to begin running a circle around its opponent which he could only assume had been summoned at this point. Using the skill Agility to pick up its speed to levels which would strain the human eye to keep a bead on, the sand behind it being kicked up in small patterns in time with its running feet. before it came to a stop in front of green after its little demonstration. Green would fight reactionary to his opponent, they would see what Red was now capable of.
Back to top Go down
Red

Red

PostSubject: Re: 50 shades of Fuchsia [Plot] [Battle]   50 shades of Fuchsia [Plot] [Battle] Dot10Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:29 am

Red's hand glided casually to his belt buckle, his hand wrapping around a cold ultraball. With a flick of his wrist, he pulled it off his belt and tossed it towards the arena. It hit the floor with a crisp TING, bouncing once before opening with a crisp flash of light. The ball projected a beam of bright red energy which hit the floor of the arena and began to rapidly form the shape of an impressively large Poliwrath. Seven crisp clicks of varying pitch escaped from Red's mouth as he communicated with his pokemon. Being a sufferer of selective mutism, Red had taught all his pokemon to respond to clicks which he could do even when unable to speak. It added a layer of strategic advantage his enemies didn't have, however. They yelled their orders, giving the enemy trainer a window of opportunity to counter order. Red did not have this Achilles heel.

Poliwrath stepped back, his eyes locked on the blur emitted by the incredibly fast pokemon it was facing. It's eyes began to glow red as it delved into the mind of it's enemy, It's psychic powers being utilized to perform the move Mind Reader. Poliwrath raised his right leg, two feet off the ground, holding it in the air for a moment before driving it sharply into the ground. The entire cavern began to shake violently as a fissure erupted from the ground, causing it to part. This wave of shattering earth being produced by the Earthquake shot directly towards the Jolteon. As the attack progressed, Poliwrath kept his focus on the mind of the Jolteon, ready to adjust the trajectory of the attack at a moment's notice to cut off it's escape.

[OOC:

Mind Reader:
The next move made by the user of this move will not miss even if the target has used a move similar to Fly. However, if the target uses a move such as Detect and Protect, the user's next move will miss. If the target switches out, the effect of Mind Reader wears off. Mind Reader will not make Ghost-type Pokémon able to be hit with Normal- or Fighting-type moves.]
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: 50 shades of Fuchsia [Plot] [Battle]   50 shades of Fuchsia [Plot] [Battle] Dot10Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:44 am

Block it and run!

Green looked at his opponents attack and called for his poke'mon to shield it, Jolteon growled and with the growl came a sudden shimmer of a barrier before itself as it protected itself from the damage. as it took to the fleet to the side, intending to outmanoeuvre the opposing pokemon, though with techniques like earthquake at his foe's disposal, they seemed to be balanced, Green had not yet taught his Jolteon Volt Tackle, as it was primarily a speedster with a violent tendency for long range combat. The lightning like blur finally decided to attack from the side, radiating its body with lightning like tendrils, it would attack from Poliwrath's seven o'clock.

Hit it Jolt, FULL FORCE!!!

The charge running through Jolteon's body was astounding, as the lightning channelled into a bright golden beam as Poliwrath would have to react quickly to the mighty Thunder of Mega Jolteon as the electricity fired off the many spikes of the canine pokemon, arching and combining in a stunning array of light, more than capable of knocking the slow pokemon of its heels with the power of the kinetic force and send it hurtling to the other side of the arena should the blow land.

Green looked on as the kaleidoscope of light flurried out in the direction of its opponent with a degree of spray and prey, thunder was not the most accurate of all techniques, and it was many times more accurate when striking flying opponents. But against a tank like pokemon like Poliwrath, it would take a blast of thunder to knock it on its ass, perhaps even a second if he had trained it well enough.

Only time would tell.
Back to top Go down
Red

Red

PostSubject: Re: 50 shades of Fuchsia [Plot] [Battle]   50 shades of Fuchsia [Plot] [Battle] Dot10Mon Oct 28, 2013 8:36 am

Red clicked sharply twice as Jolteon began to spark, causing Poliwrath to nod his head in confirmation. As the bolt of electricity shot towards Poliwrath, he crossed his arms in-front of himself, a thick green barrier forming before him. The Thunder hit the barrier and bounced off, carving deep into the surface of the arena before dissipating. "You're not the only one that knows Protect." Red quipped towards Green, before releasing another series of sharp clicks. Poliwrath's arms began to swell in mass violently, his biceps doubling in mass as he swung his fists sharply into his own stomach. The sound of the fists impacting against his flesh sharply rang out six times, each releasing a deafening bang like a gong being pounded. Belly Drum was a risky gambit to be sure, inflicting severe damage on the user in exchange for an enormous boost in attack power. Still, intelligent trainers had a way to compensate for it, and Red was no different.

Breaking his pattern, red decided to give the next order verbally. He wanted Green to know exactly what was coming, simply to see if he'd misjudge the situation and try to defend against it. "Poliwrath, use hydro pump." Poliwrath leaned his head back, his abdomen swelling slightly as he built up pressure within his body. Snapping his neck down suddenly, Poliwrath shot the full force of the Hydro pump beam straight into his own stomach, the force lifting him up as he did so, causing him to fly across the arena, his hands firing back to soften the impact as he smashed into the wall. "I'm sure you know by now that water attacks heal Poliwrath." Red said arrogantly, his tone intentionally condescending in an attempt to poke at his opponent.

Once Poliwrath's Hydro Pump ran out of water, he dropped back to the floor of the arena, the severe bruising and torn skin that once sat as a mark of his use of Belly Drum now gone. His engorged arms remained, however, and he stood there confidently scowling at his enemy, his guard never dropping however. He knew Jolteon could close the several hundred metres that separated them in seconds. Still, it was advantageous for him to fight where he wasn't completely exposed, so a wall to his back helped greatly.
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: 50 shades of Fuchsia [Plot] [Battle]   50 shades of Fuchsia [Plot] [Battle] Dot10Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:12 am

Green smiled, his blood was beginning to pump, even though his Poliwrath had healed itself, fatigue from pain was still a factor. Jolteon looked to him and they shared a nod, the two of them were one, so close due to their connection through mega evolution few words needed to be said, it was apparent that they needed an advantage, and this would be their chance, as their opponent used the hydro-pump technique on itself, Jolteon chased it with its incredible speed, an electrical shock tracing over itself from its held item, activating its volt absorb, but to no avail as it had received no damage...

Just before it reached its destination, Jolteon howled and with a single wave, combined its attacks... it let out a powerful wave of static electricity to wash over its opponent and cause paralysis, attempting to lock poliwrath down in such a manner protecting itself like last time would be too slow as Jolteon dashed to a side and fired a thunderbolt straight for Poliwrath's side, though less powerful than thunder, the attack was faster, more direct, and vastly more accurate. It seemed at this point Jolteon was overpowering his opponent through manoeuvrability, the polywrath had psyched himself up to be able to deal considerable physical damage, but Jolteon was simply able to reposition itself, out speed it and fire projectiles ad-infinitum Perhaps Red knew at this point how bad the match-up was...

Green watched on the edge of his seat, his stance expectant and hoping for the best of what was going to happen, Poliwrath had an obvious exploitable weakness here, though Green was starting to think it was not going to be a ranged lightning attack which was going to win this fight for himself, he felt like he was going to need to get close, much closer for what he needed to perform. But it was dangerous, he would see how well the ranged approach went for now, and he only hoped he could draw Poliwrath into that trap should this approach fail...
Back to top Go down
Red

Red

PostSubject: Re: 50 shades of Fuchsia [Plot] [Battle]   50 shades of Fuchsia [Plot] [Battle] Dot10Mon Oct 28, 2013 9:34 am

Poliwrath's new upper body strength had mobility uses too, although most were not wise enough to utilize it. As the thunder wave came in, Poliwrath placed his arms on the ground, positioning himself like his cousin, Poltoed. He kicked off the ground with all fours, his upper body strength allowing him to gain much more air than normal. While Poliwrath might have thought he was safe, a sharp two clicks from Red warned it otherwise. Poliwrath's mouth opened inhumanly wide, a sudden burst of thick water shot out of it, which began to take on Poliwrath's form at an immense speed, the Substitute being completely formed within a second. Poliwrath kicked off the back of his duplicate just in time to watch the Thunder bolt hit it, causing it to explode. As soon as Poliwrath landed, Red clicked three more times, causing him to raise his right hand high into the air before clenching it into a fist. As soon as the fist was formed it began to give off a visible red mist, the tension in his muscles reaching such a high point that his arm was spasming violently.

Kicking off the ground with the air of his left hand, Poliwrath held his balled up fist in his right. He tossed himself towards his tiny enemy as fast as he could, his legs carrying him at a gallant pace, although nothing as impressive as his enemy could put out. His fist stayed close to his chest, ready to fire out like a bullet at a moment's notice, ready to deliver the Giga Impact. His plan was simple, spit out a distracting fire of bubble as he got close to obscure his enemy's vision or cut off his escape path depending on how he reacted before latching onto his enemy with his left hand and end the fight with a single blow. He wouldn't waste the strike unless he was certain of an impact, however. A Giga Impact punch was not a blow to be wasted.
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: 50 shades of Fuchsia [Plot] [Battle]   50 shades of Fuchsia [Plot] [Battle] Dot10Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:17 am

Get in on him, Fast Jolts!

He'd failed for the most part, but now it seemed he had a chance to redeem himself, getting his pokemon to use agility for a second time, Jolteon's speed advantage was more than terrifying, but it was about to come to a head, Jolteon at the quickened speed of its agility was ordered into a quick attack, a low tare move, but as Jolteon sped toward its target it became little more than a flash of radiant light, the gold lightning bolt intending to crash into its opponents chest faster than the poor slow Poliwrath would be able to react, and with enough of a hit to hopefully knock it back or down thanks to the momentum of the blow, before it was able to swing its fist into the accelerating Jolteon.

Jolteon Finish this!!! Thunder Attack!

As one the trainer and the Pokemon should the attack get this far, Jolteon howled once again as the attack would allow Jolteon for but a second to jump back and high and with fearsome might, call down another harrowing thunder on his opponent as the raw lightning energy would be potent enough and hot enough to crash into and through the sand, ripping up some of the arena below and around Poliwrath with the force. Green had to avert his eyes if the bright flash were to come down and Jolteon were to get that far, but the staunch Poliwrath may have other ideas. Red was a clever fighter, and there would be more where his water fighting type came from, that much was certain, even if he was able to knock out Poliwrath, there would be plenty more where he came from.

And he looked forward to it. But this battle was not over by a long shot, Red had been battling on mount Silver for so long now, waiting for challengers to hear of him, wasting his talents by shaking up in a hole while he and his Jolteon had been out fighting against people who had been out to steal rare and valuable pokemon, often having to fight the pokemon he was attempting to recover, and they had never failed in the long run. That experience as well as their showmanship in some parts was coming out in this fight, a fight which could shake the foundation of this arena.

See Red, nothing you have will be able to push me over, not like the last time we met!

He spoke, Green now fought with the love and affection of his pokemon, not just the need to win battles and be the best, the only way he was going to be the best, was if his pokemon supported him to be it, and he in turn needed to support them, he'd learnt that lesson... and so he stood, here, and now, and in this arena...

I'll finally claim what is mine! The title of Pokemon Champion!
Back to top Go down
Red

Red

PostSubject: Re: 50 shades of Fuchsia [Plot] [Battle]   50 shades of Fuchsia [Plot] [Battle] Dot10Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:38 am

The Thunder came crashing down with an immense force, Poliwrath knew the moment the bolt was launched he would be unable to dodge it. Out of desperation, he thrust his fist towards the beam of lightning, the raw force of his blow splitting the bolt of electrical energy into several arcs. The arcs thrashed wildly around him, shredding the ground itself as he stood there, desperately trying to overpower it. It was not an effective strategy, however, as one of the many arcs he had split the thunder into crashed into his skull, forcing his arm to drop and allowing the brunt of the lightning bolt to strike him. Poliwrath stepped backwards, dropping to one knee, his muscles violently spasming. With a groan, he dragged himself back to his feet, his mind trying to overpower the immense pain from the electrical burns that covered his body. "POLIWRATH!" he roared in defiance, his body overcoming the immense desire to pass out as he found his feet, ready to fight back against Jolteon and tear victory back from the edge of defea-

The red beam struck Poliwrath's back, withdrawing him into his Pokeball before further damage could be dealt. "Rest now, dear." Red held his pokeball, staring at it's face with concern for a moment before returning it to it's belt, his eyes locking on Green. "I have a pokemon specifically for dealing with your Jolteon." Red spoke coldly, his hand locking itself around an aged Heavyball. His casual demeanour gone, Red tossed the ball with force onto the field, the ball releasing the pokemon immediately on impact this time. Red's Nidoking stood tall and confident over the field, releasing a furious roar of excitement as it dawned on him that he was in a battle. His eyes immediately scouted the battlefield for a target, and the second he locked on Jolteon, Nidoking released another roar, this one even louder. He had been trained to defeat this Jolteon, and now the time had arrived. As he released his second roar, a slight steam began to rise from Nidoking, the veins in his muscles all becoming visible at once. He raised both his arms high into the air, before swinging them into the ground with force. On impact, the cavern shook, the stones above Jolteon's head shaking look and beginning to fall in a hail of Rock. "Huh... Focus Energy into Rockslide, didn't even have to order him to do it..." Red muttered under his breathe, his pride in the training he had given his pokemon clearly present.
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: 50 shades of Fuchsia [Plot] [Battle]   50 shades of Fuchsia [Plot] [Battle] Dot10Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:21 am

Green Threw out an arm with Jolteon's pokeball held tightly in his grasp and with the single red beam Jolteon returned before the array of boulders came crashing down on him, flicking back his jacket, Green stared down at his opponent and sadly looked at the Poke'mon he would have to use for this scenario... It was bad, and he knew more than likely if Red had any off typing on Nidoking he would more than likely win this bout, but there was little in raw power which this choice didn't have.

Gripping the basic pokeball, there was only one Poke'mon it could possibly be, winding up the attack, he threw the pokeball over the rubble, Calling out "SURF!" over the crashing stone as the pokeball exploded into life. Appearing from the pokeball was all 10' of Blue's Blastoise, his starting Poke'mon and also his most cocky and overconfident... The sheen of his shell wasn't the brightest, reinforced by his held item, Blastoice in mid-air soaring toward his opponent's Poke'mon rolled up his fist, and came crashing down, Green having used the throw of his ball to position Blastoise just where he needed to be.

Coiling his fist it was surrounded by water, throwing it forward like a basic punch attack, but he was not aiming for the opponent, though a direct hit with surf would not be something Green mourned, but it was aimed for the ground should it miss, sending a high velocity wave outward in every direction. Standing up from the attack Blastoise let out a small roar of self confidence, knowing within its own mind there was no opponent in Reds arsenal that could rival itself. Pure arrogance, but Green had a lot riding in his Blastoise this time.

Blastoise, we got this, you and me, right?

Green spoke to try and reign Blastoise under his control, but the arrogant Poke'mon looked back over its shoulder at his trainer, and with a dissatisfied look shrugged off his comments, Blastoise was still a contender in this fight, but his thick shell and even thicker head needed to be gotten through. This was the accumulative effect of how he had raised it, which struck a chord deep into Green's chest, looking over to red, and nodding sympathetically.

Perhaps seeing a Poke'mon and a trainer like Red working together as well as they do might be enough to reign Blastoise back in... He only hoped the beating would be good enough.
Back to top Go down
Red

Red

PostSubject: Re: 50 shades of Fuchsia [Plot] [Battle]   50 shades of Fuchsia [Plot] [Battle] Dot10Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:38 am

As Green yelled out his command, Red countered with five sharp clicks of different pitches. Nidoking nodded his head confidently as the blastoise began to barrel down on him, for he knew that he was far faster than his stature indicated, and as such he was able to dodge the punch by leaping into the air himself. Blastoise and his water both impacted with the ground, and the second the water began to spread Red saw his opportunity. "NOW!" he roared towards Nidoking, who was already aiming his horn directly towards the water that was rapidly surrounding the Blastoise. The horn released a single tiny spark from the tip of his horn, followed moments layer by a sudden thunderous crash as a large beam of thunder shot from his horn straight into the water.

Nidoking landed into the water, the electric current running over his body made irrelevant due to his immunity to electrical attacks. He raised his fists confidently, his eyes shooting a sharp defence penetrating leer towards his enemy as he waited for a rebuke.

Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: 50 shades of Fuchsia [Plot] [Battle]   50 shades of Fuchsia [Plot] [Battle] Dot10Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:56 am

Lighting charged along the ground before it dissipated into the cracked floor under the sand and Blastoise let out a cry of pain and anger at being attacked, and having the upper hand not be his. There was only one answer for Blastoise's problems, more power, and as Green watched on, knowing that he was not in control, that would be exactly what Blastoise went for... power. Aiming both of its cannons up, he fired two small shots into the sky, the blue energy that went up, darkened the sky in water vapour which began to trickle down as rain.

He didn't think that a pokemon which was using thunder type attacks would also have an advantage while the weather was wet, but only that more power was needed to brute force his opponent.

Lowering his two cannons at the opposing Nidoking, the two massive guns fired their payload, two long beams of water capable fo crushing through a house thanks to the STAB as well as the rain effect, on impact with a ground type pokemon the damage would be serious, if not actually threatening to Nidoking's physical health, the negatives were simply chalking too high against him, and with the rain haze as it began to torrent down slightly thanks to the ever thickening water vapour, vision was also ever so slightly obscured. Green backed up a bit more, wanting to distance himself from the battle and the effects which could be coming soon.

Green hoped that the two projectiles rocketing for Nidoking would not hit, the pressure and the make up of the weapons would be too much for him, and it would serve no purpose for Blastoise to have his ego further fuelled by actually defeating one of Red's masterfully trained pokemon.
Back to top Go down
Red

Red

PostSubject: Re: 50 shades of Fuchsia [Plot] [Battle]   50 shades of Fuchsia [Plot] [Battle] Dot10Tue Oct 29, 2013 5:43 am

The dual cannons of Blastoise locked their aim on Nidoking, and it took no genius to figure out what was going to follow suit. Hydro Pump. It was so violently telegraphed that although Red was confident his Nidoking could deal with it without instruction, he was not going to take that risk. A rapid series of high and low frequency clicks was responded to by a sharp stomp of Nidoking's right foot in achknowledgment. The second the hydro pump began to leave the cannon, a sudden bolt of thunder shot from the tip of his horn straight towards the high pressured water. The electrical current would travel down the water flow and back to it's source; Blastoise. Still, the electricity gave no protection against the immense power of the beams, forcing Nidoking to cross his arms and generate a dark green protective barrier to act as a shield against it's immense force. Although the barrier held the force of the attack back, it drove him back several metres, his feet digging deeply into the earth as he braced himself against the immense force.

"When will you grow up, Blastoise. Strength without intelligence means nothing." Red spat towards the Blastoise he had known as long as he had Green. Although his rival had grown, his pokemon had not. It was a sad sight to see.
Back to top Go down
Green

Green

PostSubject: Re: 50 shades of Fuchsia [Plot] [Battle]   50 shades of Fuchsia [Plot] [Battle] Dot10Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:31 am

Green listened to the semi insulting nature of his spat tone, he wanted to teach his Poke'mon a lesson, not sit and watch it being demeaned by his opponent, he knew Red was a strong trainer, but what happened to his compassion, the lightning had hit Blastoise unhindered and he could almost feel the pain of his childhood buddy, but that was it. He wasn't about to stand and watch as his pokemon got wasted by his opponent, there was still time to recover this, standing up with conviction in his eyes, he knew there was only one way he was able to motivate and control Blastoise, but Red had cast the first stone.

Blastoise, are you gonna take that from a loser like Red!? We got this!

Blastoise got up and its confidence rose, only like this would he listen to Green, when Green was fighting from his ego, but in this case Green only let it out in care for his Pokemon, taking a step back to the kind of trainer he used to be. Blastoise's chest struck out, and things would be different from now.

That's it, they can't push us around, lets get back in the Game Blastoise, toughen up! and flatten them with bubble, pulse!!

He knew the command, crossing its arms and using Iron Defence, sharply raising its defence statistic, like his opponent before however the cannons lowered into a V aiming at either side of Nidoking, even though they were such a weak attack, under the circumstances they were in, they would rip the ground type Poke'mon down, though in the centre of the field of explosive bubbles intending to trap his opponent spread a powerful and violent ring of water expanding in a parallel gradient of the bubbles before Blastoise closed them in on its opponent afterwards.
Back to top Go down
Red

Red

PostSubject: Re: 50 shades of Fuchsia [Plot] [Battle]   50 shades of Fuchsia [Plot] [Battle] Dot10Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:40 am

Red sighed deeply as Green reverted to his old nature in an attempt to gain temporary comradery from his poorly trained Blastoise. "You are like an enabling parent. Encouraging his arrogance and blind obsession with power will only ensure he never grows like you have." Red's words were harsh, but they rang with a slight undertone of disappointment and concern. Encouraging Blastoise's behavour would only ensure he never learned from his mistakes. "Sandstorm. Dig." Red commanded flatly. The rain-clouds that were fuelling the Blastoise's assault were rapidly destroyed as the entire arena was overcome with a powerful burst of wind. It formed small storm systems that dragged the sea of sand they carried around in thick twisters. Red lowered the brim of his hat to help protect his eyes from the maelstrom, while the Mewtwo who floated behind him wrapped both Green and Red in a protective bubble, shielding the pair from the thrashing winds.

As soon as the sandstorm had begun, Nidoking vanished, exploiting the vision obscuring nature of his move to aid his rapid retreat into the ground, his body rapidly tunnelling downwards, only for him to reappear on the opposite end of the enormous Colosseum, his eyes locking on Blastoise as he shot yet another Leer towards his opponent.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 50 shades of Fuchsia [Plot] [Battle]   50 shades of Fuchsia [Plot] [Battle] Dot10

Back to top Go down

50 shades of Fuchsia [Plot] [Battle]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokemon Saga :: Regions :: Kanto Region :: Fuchsia City-
Jump to: